I bought a used 2007 Mini Cooper Hardtop that had only one owner, no accidents, seemed like a clean record.I drove the car for less than a week and have had numerous issues with the check engine light, transmission light, and repairs costing me $2400.

I've owned the car for 3 months, it's been in the shop or unable to drive for 2 of those months. I contacted Mini USA about this, they emailed me back asking for further details. Finally they called me to tell me that they can't assist me what so ever because the car is off warranty. THANK YOU SO MUCH MINI FOR NOTHING.

Regardless of the car being under warranty or not, the issue is that the car will not stop having problems.

I would be contacting them even if I had warranty.Now I'm stuck with a car that won't drive, and when I finally get rid of this piece of junk I will NEVER buy a Mini or refer anyone to Mini EVER.

Review about: Mini Car.

Had an Experience with Mini?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #907557

Same...bought a used 2007 cooper s.

It's been a nightmare!! Timing chain, fuel pump, water pump, etc... cost of repairs up to 9,800 in two years. Bought it for 20k...

This p.o.s.car is not worth 30k+ I'm going American made from here on out.

Redwood City, California, United States #757229

R56 generation Mini Coopers are worthless piles of dung; we bought one new, what a horrible mistake. Car is inherently unreliable and Mini knows it.