Bought a new 14 countryman s.Clunks on the downshift from the first day.

Dealer says no error code, no repair. I've gone on 2 drives with two different service managers. Both felt the clunk on downshift. No error code, no repair.

On the 8th visit the service manager tells me there is a known defect in the throttle body. 8 visits to learn this? Should have made the repair at the beginning. Trans still clunks even with the repair.

Car has been in the shop for 2 months since I bought it. On the 12th visit Mini tells me they will longer service my car without an error code, and that they are a franchise and don't have to service my car if they choose not to. WHAT? Called corporate mini and they told me that is correct.

What a joke! I called Mini corporate again, I've gone through 3 supervisors and will keep calling til I get to the top execs and get this resolved. NEVER, EVER BUY THIS BRAND!!!!

DO NOT BUY A MINI!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mini. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mini.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Mini to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mini?

Comments